If you want your eCommerce website to rank high in search engine results pages (SERPs), it’s important to optimize it for search engine optimization (SEO). Fortunately, there are a number of things you can do to improve your site’s SEO.
Before continuing with the ways, Let us understand what SEO exactly is.
SEO (also known as search engine optimization) is a process of optimizing your Website especially for search engines in order to get maximum organic traffic from the Search Results. SEO is a serious concept that webmasters should realize as 80% of the Sale of Websites depends upon it.
Now, let us see what SEO Tips we should follow for SEO Optimization of our eCommerce Website-
1. Use SEO-Friendly URLs:
2. Use Keywords throughout your site:
3. Optimize your Product Pages:
4. Implement Schema Markup:
5. Improve Website Performance
Let us understand the above mentioned tips in detail.
Use SEO-Friendly URLs eCommerce Website:
SEO friendly URLs are URLs that are designed to meet the needs of users and searchers. Specifically, URLs optimized for SEO tend to be short and keyword-rich.
For example, a URL like this would be considered SEO friendly:
Whereas a URL like this would not be considered SEO friendly:
Use Keywords Throughout your eCommerce Website:
Keywords are generally the “phrase” that tend to be the bridge that helps to connect Web Surfer and your Content. Use of Keyword on your Website helps search engines like Google, Bing, etc to understand what the Article or Website is about. It also helps readers & web surfers to find the content they are searching for. Keywords are important because they tell search engines about the content of your website’s page.
Some tips for using keywords on your eCommerce website:
– Use relevant keywords in your page titles and throughout your website’s content
– Use long-tail keywords to target specific niche audiences
– Research popular keywords and use them throughout your site
– Use keyword-rich descriptions for products and categories
– Don’t stuff keywords onto the page and post.
Optimize your Product Page for eCommerce Website:
Optimizing your product pages is one of the most important things you can do to increase your SEO. Your product pages are where people go to learn more about what you’re selling, and they’re also a key part of the SEO puzzle. Here are some tips for optimizing your product pages:
– Use keyword-rich titles and descriptions
– Optimize your image
– Make the Product Description more descriptive.
Implement Schema Markup:
Schema markup (schema.org) is a structured data vocabulary that helps search engines better understand the info on your website in order to serve rich results. In other words, Schema Markup is the language of search engines, using a unique semantic vocabulary. It is code used to more clearly provide information to search engines in order to understand your content.
Some benefits of implementing Schema Markup:
– Helps your website appear in “rich results” or “rich snippets” in SERPs. These are search results that include additional information beyond the standard blue link, such as product images, star ratings, etc.
– Can improve click-through ratio.
Improve Website Performance
Website performance is also one of the Important factor to affect SEO of your Website. Website performance means how fast your website loads on Browser. Website with slow loading speed can affect SEO of your website as it will irritate your customers and they will switch to another website.
To improve the performance of your website, you need to do following things:
– Use a Good Web Hosting Provider: Select a Good web hosting like Nest Nepal
– Use Caching System i.e. Litespeed Cache (Nest Nepal offers LiteSpeed Webservers as Standard)
Also Read: Top 3 Cheapest & Best Hosting Plan in Nepal
This is just a Starting
With the above mentioned tips, You will just be able to start of a Good-SEO boost for your Website. However, There are a lot of different other factors that determines your website SEO. To get a more verbose SEO tips, You can check this amazing SEO Guide by Moz.
Check Out: Cheapest Hosting in Nepal
If you are looking for a reliable, performance-driven web hosting company that can take your website to new heights, we suggest Nest Nepal Web Hosting. Our team of experts can help you choose the best hosting plan for your needs and make sure your website is always up and running at lightning speeds. Contact us today to learn more about our web hosting services!
Last modified: May 23, 2022