In this blog, we are going to see how we can install a WordPress website with cPanel in a domain using hosting and cPanel provided by Nest Nepal. The steps are very simple and you will not need to do any coding or scripting. Even a person from non-computer science background can conduct this installation.
Steps to Installing WordPress Website with cPanel:
1. Open the link for cPanel given to you by Nest Nepal. This link will be provided in the email sent during the notice of account activation or renewal.
2. After you fill in the credentials and log in, you will be redirected to a page like as shown in the picture below. This is the homepage of your cPanel.
3. Now, scroll down until you see the “Software” section and click on Softaculus Apps Installer.
4. After you click the Softaculus Apps Installer, you will be redirected to a page as shown in the image below.
5. If you look closely, there is a card that shows the details regarding WordPress in the installer. Now, click on the highlighted “Install” button.
6. Likewise, when you click the “Install” button, you will be redirected to a page like below.
7. Similarly, if you scroll down, you will see that you can edit the credentials. Most of the credentials are already filled in for you. If you want to change the placeholders, you can just go ahead and enter them as you want to.
8. Likewise, if you go down, you can see the sections about the language, plugins, and advanced options. You will not need to worry about any of these. Leave them as they are.
9. The page will now ask you to choose the theme you want your website to follow. Click on one of them.
10. After that, you can see a page of the theme settings, click the select theme button.
11. You will get a copyright alert. However, as we are just learning and not building a commercial site, we can ignore this.
12. Now you can enter the email in which the credentials need to be sent and WordPress installation will be started.
13. In a minute, the installation will be completed and you can click the wp-admin link and login to your WordPress.
Kudos! You have completed the installation process of the WordPress website with cPanel. See! wasn’t that easy? Look around Nest Nepal for more educational content.
If you want to learn more about web hosting and domain registration, check this blog out: https://nestnepal.com/blog/web-hosting-and-domain/
You can also follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/nestnepalofficial